The Organizer of this Listerine® “Swish to Start a Healthy Year” Play & Redeem Game is JNTL (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., with its business office at Level 8, The Pinnacle, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, 46150 Selangor, Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Listerine® “Swish to Start a Healthy Year” Play & Redeem Game is open to all citizens of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as of 30th January 2021). Listerine® “Swish to Start a Healthy Year” Play & Redeem Game is not open to employees of JNTL (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, advertising agencies, contractors and service providers, as well as said employees; immediate family members”.
2. The Listerine® “Swish to Start a Healthy Year” Play & Redeem Game will run from 30th Jan till 28thFeb 2021, 11:59PM. The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the “Play & Redeem Game” without prior notice.
3. To participate in the Listerine® “Swish to Start a Healthy Year” Play & Redeem Game, participants need to provide their personal information in Listerine®’s mobile site and collect a minimum of 300points in the game to redeem One (1) Listerine® 100ml sample and One (1) RM5 Listerine® discount voucher.
- The Play &Redeem Game will run from 30th Jan till 28th Feb 2021, 11:59PM.
Product Sample Redemption Process
- There are 10,000 units of Listerine® 100ml (assorted variants) and RM5 Listerine® discount voucher to be redeemed throughout the Play & Redeem Game Period.
- Each participant (identified by unique email address) is limited to One (1) redemption for one (1) time on a first come first serve basis, throughout the Play & Redeem Game Period, while stocks last.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the product sample redemption process contained herein at any time without prior notice.
- Participants are required to provide details including Full Name, Mobile Number & Mailing Address in order to redeem for the Listerine® 100ml and RM5 Listerine® discount voucher.
- The Listerine® 100ml and RM5 Listerine® discount voucher will be delivered to the mailing address provided by the participant within 14 working days from the date of redemption submission.
- The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold the product sample and discount voucher without liability if in its view a participant is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid or a participant does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The participants are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the product sample and discount voucher description.
- Participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the product and voucher and the terms and conditions attached to all the product and voucher, if any.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the product and voucher, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this game or in connection with the fulfillment of any product and voucher, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the participant(s) from taking the original product and voucher offered or any part of the product and voucher, or for lost or stolen product and voucher.
- Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this game, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this game and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the product and voucher, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the “Play & Redeem Game” in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The product samples and discount vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves in its sole discretion to substitute the items or any component of the items should the participant(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the product sample and discount voucher should the participant(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the game and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
- Acceptance of sample product and discount voucher constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the participant(s)’ names for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use participant(s)’ names for future promotional and marketing activities.
- By participating in this game, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the “Play & Redeem Game” without further notice. The Organizer’s decision on any matter concerning the game is final with respect to any aspect of the game. Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Organizer’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
- For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 1800-222-565 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email: [email protected]