LISTERINE CONTEST WITH MYDIN
Contest Terms and Conditions:
- This Peraduan Makan Malam Bersama Nabil Contest (“Contest”) will be governed by these terms and conditions and participants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions, and will be bound by them. Participation is voluntary.
- The organizer of this Contest is Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd., with its office at Level 8, The Pinnacle, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia (the “Organizer”) with the support of Mydin Mohamed Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd. ("Mydin").
- This Contest is open to residents of Malaysia, aged 18 and above as of 1 May 2017 except the employees and immediate families of Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd., their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors and advertising agencies.
- This Contest will run from 1 May 2017 to 11.59 pm on 30 June 2017 ("Contest Period"). Entries received outside the Contest Period will not be accepted.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
- To qualify for the Contest, participants are required to:
- Purchase Listerine products worth RM 40 and above from any participating Mydin outlets in a single receipt;
- Retain all original printed receipts (must be dated within the Contest Period) throughout the Contest Period as proof of purchase ("POP");
- Participants are to snap their photo with the Nabil Ahmad Salam Standee, which can be found at all Mydin stores ("Required Photo") and upload the Required Photo onto their personal Facebook or Instagram, with the hashtag #ListerineMydin. They are also required to "Like" the Mydin Malaysia Facebook page("Entry").
- Participants may upload as many Entries as they want but each Entry, if selected as a winning entry, must be accompanied by 1 unique POP.
- Participants must retain the original POP(s) for verification and prize redemption. Failure to produce the POP upon request from the Organizer prior to the Prize Giving Ceremony will result in disqualification from the Contest and forfeiture of the prize.
- The Organizer is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
Prizes There are 10 units of Grand Prizes and 100 units of Special Prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period:
- 10 units of Grand Prizes: 2 VIP Entrance Passes to Makan Malam Bersama Nabil at Mydin USJ on 22 July 2017, 6pm.
- 100 units of Special Prizes: 3 months’ supply of Listerine products.
- Each participant can only win 1 Prize throughout the Contest Period. If a participant is selected for 2 or more Prizes of different values, then the participant will automatically win the Prize with a higher value and while the Prize with a lower value will be won by a subsequently selected participant.
Selection of Winners
- Only 110 winning entries will be selected in total throughout the Contest Period. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to increase or reduce the number of prizes or substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- The first 110 entries with the most creative photo and caption with the inclusion of #listerinemydin will stand a chance to win the prizes.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the process of selecting the winner contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of winner(s).
- Winner(s) will be tagged and notified via Facebook private message at the end of the Contest Period where details of the Prize Giving Ceremony and terms of collection of Prizes will be given. Upon receipt of the notification, Winners will be required to provide their name, contact details and address as well as a photo of the POP containing the aforementioned details. Winner(s) must attend the Prize Giving Ceremony to collect their prizes. Failure to attend will result in prizes being forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained
- The Organiser will contact all winners via the mobile numbers from which the Organiser received the qualified entries.
- In the event that the Organizer cannot for whatever reason contact the winner within a reasonable timeframe, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize against such winner and select another winner.
- All winners must present their identification when they pick up the prizes. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the Entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party(s) arranging and/or providing for all the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the prizes, if any.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfillment of any prize, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
- Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Contest in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves in its sole discretion to substitute the prizes or any component of the prizes should the selected winner(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever.
- Acceptance of prize(s) constitutes express consent to the Organizer and its agencies to use the winners; names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use winners’ names and/or photographs for future promotional and marketing activities.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the contest without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the contest is final with respect to any aspect of the contest, including the determination of the winner(s) and selection of photos to be featured in magazine or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
- The Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
This Contest Terms and Conditions are given in the English and Bahasa Malaysia language. In the event of inconsistencies of the language used, the English language version of this Contest Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 1800-222-565 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email: [email protected]
We collect your personal information, specifically your name, identification number (winners only) and contact particulars, to enable you to participate in this Contest and for related administration purposes. If you do not give us these details you are unable to enter this Contest. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law, you may request access to your personal information while we retain it. Reasons why will be given if access is denied. Your personal information will be securely destroyed once any statutory or other records retention periods expire except where you have given express consent to receive marketing communications from the Organizer. By entering this Contest you consent to the Organizer processing of your personal information as described in this